JOB STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
The essential functions listed below represent duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Sewing complete products from start to finish, working with a variety of materials
• Ability to operate on several types of industrial machines, including but not limited to: single needle, binding, and bartacking machines (on-site training provided once hired)
• Must be detail oriented and self-motivated to check work for correct stitching and quality
• Practices good safety and housekeeping behavior with sewing machine and work areas
• Strong Communication skills and a positive attitude towards teamwork
• Work quickly and accurately while meeting goals and deadlines
• Concentration skills to work for long periods on repetitive tasks
• Willingness to learn basics of pattern construction
Enthusiastic and energetic
Friendly and upbeat
Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of team member morale
Ability to work from a standing and sitting position for long periods of time and pack products
Ability to lift 30 pounds
Ability to pay attention to details
Ability to keep area clean and organized
Ability to work well as a team
Ability to be available to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of warehouse operation
At least 18 years of age
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet)
Ability to read, write and speak the English language in order to communicate with employees.
Ability to work independently
Knowledge and ability to use the following office equipment: computer, telephone, copier, fax, calculator and stapler
Knowledge of Cotton Babies products
You will be required to pass a sewing test.
STARTING RATE OF PAY:
Pay is based upon skill level and experience.
Paid on-the-job training
Flex scheduling is potentially available to keep up with family and household demands.
While previous experience is a plus; beginning and entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by our company without prior notice, at any time and at the Company's sole discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested in this position, please apply! We look forward to viewing your applications!